- Vintage collection
- Childrens throws
- Pillow covers
- Furniture and lamps
- Terms & Conditions
- Pip loves (blog)
It is important too us that you love what you buy at Pip&Co.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please let us know immediately
at email@example.com. If you know already that you want to return or exchange a purchase,
you can follow directions below for an easy return.
How does it work?
As a customer you have two weeks to decide if your Pip&Co purchase fits into your house and life.
If it does not fit and you are not happy about it and want to return your purchase, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will e-mail you a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Please complete this on the returns pro forma invoice that you received with your order,
and include it with your return so we can process your refund promptly.
Wrap your purchase in the original packaging and include a copy of the invoice
and the returns pro forma invoice.
Within the Netherlands your order will be shipped with Postnl.
Outside the Netherlands, but within the European Union,
the order will be shipped with the standard service of UPS.
Contact UPS or Postnl.nl for questions or to arrange a pick up.
You can also go to a Postnl office near you and sent your order back to:
3021 NE Rotterdam
For Dutch customers
Pip&Co is a Dutch company by origin,
due to our international clientele we decided
to communicate with you in English.
Let us know if you prefer otherwise.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage until we receive them at Pip&Co.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition.
- We will refund the value of your order within 30 days of receiving your notice.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- You have the right to cancel, returning or exchanging your order if you are a customer based in the EU under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs).